Tuesday, January 29, 2013

At one point, this dream sequence occurred much earlier in the story. However, the other chapters had other things going on, and I felt that it would be best to leave the dream sequences until they actually had some sort of purpose.

It’s kind of ironic… it’s another dream sequence, but this week, I seem to be having a really crappy time sleeping. I dunno. I keep lying in bed thinking I need to go do something elsewhere but I have no idea what that is. And when I do sleep, I rem rebound really hard, so, I’ve had really vivid dreams, though I can’t quite recall a lot of them. I’m just restless, I guess. On the bright side, however, I got to have a really awesome conversation the other night and that was awesome. There’s always a silver lining!

No comments:

Post a Comment