Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Eldritch: Lineage 001


I finished up fixing the last of my comic-making problems this past week, so life is gooooood!  Speaking of Good, you should all see Brave.  It's not Pixar's best, but I adore it hardcore.  It has archery, and accents, and magic and critters.  So many of my favorite thingies!

So... comic.  Yeah.  It's kind of rushed, S. Grey looks kind of derpy (he's an awkward speaker anyway, so they go well together), text boxes are wonky... but meh, busy week.  Seems they all are these days.  But anyway... Yay political stuff?  I'm not a terribly political person, but I try my best to provide good, informed votes.  Every once in a while though, I fall into the same trap Faith did and let life get away from me.  The difference is, she at least has a good excuse. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment