Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Eldritch: Halloween 038

Yay, someone got Maggie a new witch hat.  Not the stripey one she had though… I suppose they’ll grab that on their way home.

So. Wow guys.  Four chapters.  Over three years of work. Well over a hundred pages.  And somehow, I haven’t lost my mind.  Next week, I’ll be posting the cover for the fifth chapter, and I still have so many chapters to go until I reach the end of the story. 

It’s going to be a bit different in tone than the previous chapters, but will largely take place in an all new setting, and expand on the world of Eldritch.  I do warn in advance, it will be a bit ‘talky,’ though, for those of you who don’t like to learn, it will have far less science-babble than Layline (it will, however, have more mythological info however). 

Thanks for sticking with me so far, guys.  Here’s to another chapter!

No comments:

Post a Comment