Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Eldritch: Halloween 009


Woo. double post, since I was away on a little field trip last week.  I left on Halloween Night and just got back.  Halloween is a busy time for me, and I’ve been making some time to visit a haunt or two, because dang, does it feel great to prowl through them XD You know, the first haunt I ever went to was a haunted museum… which, well, really, it was a wax museum of horror figures. I was tiny and it was eerily lit, so it was scary as could be. However, what I remember most was an open coffin, and inside the red velvet lined box was a pale vampire with blood trickling from its lips. When you’re like, five, that’s scary stuff right there. So, of course, I had to include a similar wax vampire in Eldritch.

Well, folks, I think I’m going to grab my bag of Gummy Werewolves and my Werewolf Fur cotton candy, cuddle up with a good werewolf movie, my pencil and paper, and work on the next page!

No comments:

Post a Comment