Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Eldritch: Lessons 015


Oh god guys.  I’ve been so sick.  Like, so sick I’ve had ocular migraines, which I haven’t had since I was in gradeschool.  It sucks when you can’t breathe, or hear, or even see.

So, I did this while drugged up and feeling really awful.  So… aside from the general crappieness, there’s probably issues (and I still need to fix the problems in last week’s update) so, apologies folks.

I swear.  I’ll have something intelligent to say next week.  In the meantime, I’m going back to watching Tron and sucking down orange juice.

2 comments:

  1. For being- *ahem* sick as a dog you sure did manage to put out a good page. I like how you accounted for the ear position on Faith, she obviously thinks those flowers smell good.

    Well, I look forward to next week as always and I hope you feel much better by then.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. Making this page is kind of a fuzzy, snotty blur in my memory, so I'm glad to hear I managed it okay.

    Thank you, and thankfully, I'm doing much better now~

    ReplyDelete