Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Eldritch: Layline 027



Hmmm... Blogspot tends got give me issues late at night.  It didn't want to upload last week.  So, here it is, late.  Don't worry though.  I'll make it up to you in a sec XD

 I was going to have a couple of cameo appearances in the background… but work held me four and a half hours longer than I was scheduled and… well, you know. Tis the season for crazy work schedules.

*Laughs* And, once again, Having issues updating the website. Oh well, it'll get done tonight or tomorrow.

Aaaaanywho, I hope everyone has or has had a great Thanksgiving (Man, we’re so late here in the U.S. Everyone else is on the ball and gets Thanksgiving before us XD)! I’m all for a holiday where the family gathers around a super-evolved dinosaur for supper. My mom’s crazy about Turkey, and I’m pretty sure she’s picked out a Sarahsaurus-sized one for us this year.

Anywho, stay frosty folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment