Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Eldritch: Layline 020


Hey guys, I’m back from visiting family, and have a new update with me! I had a great time (Got to do lots of fun things… even got to see some Karasu-tengu art/mask/statue stuff!), and now that it’s October, I’m so excited for Halloween. After all, what better time is there for werewolves and other monsters? It’s time for me to start practicing making hands for my zombie brownie-cake, and make werewolf cupcakes, and pumpkin bread and… oooh, so excited!

So, man guys, page 20 already. There’s only a couple months more of this chapter to go... How’d that happen?

Also, yes, dorky as it may be, I planned out the core characters based upon what role they’d fill in Faith’s life. I actually at one point early on had several more characters that would all be in the same scenes, as a big group, but that convoluted things when I got to the script stage. One character I cut out almost entirely, and others I toned down, to use as more fleshed out, but still background characters.

And, er… yes. Todd Looooooooves “Hand’s-on.” *Coughs*

No comments:

Post a Comment