Thursday, September 9, 2010

Eldritch: Changes 005


      This is definitely one of my favorite pages for the comic.
      So, before anyone says anything, yes, I know wolves do not roar. My werewolves, however do.

      I advanced the story a whole .002 seconds, woooo! Gotta love Webcomics, I can waste a whole page just on this, because I don’t have to worry about printing costs! And, actually, this has been thumbnailed out for a long time. It was almost the cover image, in fact, but, since I don’t have to rely on a cover to draw buyers, I saved it for the actual comic. I think it works out better for the readers.

      I know things are going downhill fast, and will get grimmer, but seriously, I swear the comic’s tone won’t be all dark and blood. It just has a rough beginning. It’ll even be funny eventually. Really!

     By the way, the leaves are witch hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment